Wednesday 4 June 2014

Brunch at Bills Restaurant

For a friends birthday last Sunday 19 of us went to Bills Restaurant for a spot of brunch on Wellington Street near Covent Garden.  This was my second visit to a Bills in 2 weeks and yet again it didn't disappoint.

It was a beautiful day. We arrived at 10.30, it was still quiet and they set us up a nice L shaped table by the window in natural light, as requested.  They were very accommodating for our large group. I loved their quirky style with exposed pipes, oversized light shades, hanging dried chillies and bookshelves filled with Bills produce.  I particularly like that the Wi-Fi password was written on the mirrors.

Here are just some of the bits we had but take a look at the menu to see the full selection.  I will be checking out their afternoon tea on my next visit, it looks amazing.  Excellent food, well presented and reasonably priced.
Flat White - 2.55
Freshly squeezed orange juice - 2.75
Cloudy apple juice - 2.55
Home-made blueberry and buttermilk pancakes (v)  - 5.95
with banana, strawberries and maple syrup
Bill`s vegetarian breakfast (v) 7.95
poached free range eggs, tomatoes, hummus, mushrooms 
& guacamole, sweet chilli sauce, basil & toast
Eggs Royale7.95 
poached eggs served over smoked salmon, hollandaise,
pumpkin seeds and toasted sour dough


I have also been to the Bills in Windsor Royal Station where I had a strawberry and banana smoothie and the chicken and chorizo burger (sesame seed bun with red onion, tomato, lettuce, avocado, mayonnaise and skinny fries).



I would highly recommend Bills, consistently yummy food and good service.



Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions for places to eat out in London.



Mel xoxo

Post a Comment