Sunday 12 July 2015

Series of Healthy Recipes








 If you read My Healthy Week post you will know that I am on a bit of a health kick.

I used to think that healthy food had to be boring and bland and you couldn't have those yummy sweet treats that I like so much. How wrong was I?!
My health kick has been going very well so I thought it would be great to share some of my favourite breakfast and pudding recipes over the next couple of weeks. So until the end of the month I will be posting twice a week - Monday and Thursday.

(Click on the links below to go straight to your favourite recipe.)

To start it will be my four favourite healthy breakfasts recipes.


Then two of my favourite healthy pudding recipes.


I hope you enjoy these healthy recipes, let me know which is your favourite?

Mel xoxo

Post a Comment